Friday, February 17, 2012

New Career Choice......

So I've recently come to a decision as to what I think I want to do with my life......

I would like to train to become a Bail Enforcement Agent, a.k.a. Bounty Hunter. I think it would be a pretty bad-ass gig and I need some adrenaline in my life, after years of retail sales and McDonald's.  I'd like to be able to catch a bad guy and make sure some justice is served........without having the normal "cop stigma". 

I've been kicking this idea around in my head for the last 10 years and it really never materialized into anything. I've always had a job and had been comfortable with my station in life. I left the smart stuff to my little sister, who went to college and got a degree or two and now she's a teacher. I, on the other hand, never had a calling. I tried college for a couple of semesters, for computer programming, but I quit when I came home every night with migraines and then I realized that it was boring and I didn't want to spend the rest of my life doing that. I had never really found anything I was passionate about, with the exception of storm chasing. But, that's more of a hobby type of thing. It requires not making hardly any cash and I'd have to relocate myself, and my husband, to middle of the country. I'm from Michigan and have been able to chase some good, rotating storms while I was there. But, as far as Michigan goes, they never really turned into the big, bad-ass storms that you see in Tornado Alley. But I digress........

I'm at a point in my life where I'm so fucking sick of dealing with asshole customers and their "the customer is always right" bullshit!!  So, I think I've finally found a calling!!  I'm looking forward to being a bit of a bad-ass! At least that's what I'm hoping for.

Now, I'm pretty sure I'll have to put up with a fair amount of bullshit in this field. But I've had to put up with irate customers and lowlife bosses for the last 15 years of my life. This time, I get to carry a gun and a pair of cuffs. I'm really looking forward to all the training I get to do!! This should be interesting, to say the least. Wish me luck.......

No comments:

Post a Comment