Sunday, February 5, 2012

To Serve and to Protect........FUCK YOU GPD!!!

Ok, here's a question. Does anybody remember what it was like to grow up in the 60's, 70's, and maybe even the early part of the 80's.........and look up to Police Officers?

They were a symbol of someone you could trust. If you had a problem, they could fix it......and if they couldn't, they would work together to figure out how to solve your problem as quick as they could. They stuck up for the innocent and punished the guilty.

Good luck with that shit these days. Police "officers" anymore, have a quota to fill. Meaning, that they have to have so many arrests, tickets, and other "stops" that they have to fulfill by the end of the month/quarter, so that all of the higher-ups won't cancel funds, spending, perks, etc., etc.........

There is nothing honorable about being a police officer in this day and age. Do you know why?!?! Because your State, County, and City have all dictated to their officers, that, in order for you to be worth the employment, you have to have "so many" citations written................which the public has to pay, in order for you to be worth it to be put out on the street. Which means that our "police officers" are nothing more than salesmen.......just like the rest of us trying to earn a fucking living and make it through a week or two without the gestapo wondering what we're doing on the road at 2am on a Friday night. I WAS DRINKING!!! I AM 10 YEARS PAST THE LEGAL AGE TO DO SO!!! I HAVE A DESIGNATED DRIVER. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!?!?!  Oh shit, I didn't have my ID on me because my husband called his night early and took my car home, with my wallet in it. My wallet was in the car when he drove home. I had our roommate, who quit drinking (his one beer followed by three waters) way early as well, drive me home. HOLY SHIT!!!! BIG FUCKING MISTAKE!!!!  He was pulled over for "registration" issues.

When I gave the male officer my last name, he said it sounded familiar. He asked me if he had ever pulled me over before. I told him that I had never been pulled over in the 4-5 years I had been out here. Then, I looked at his nameplate and knew exactly who this motherfucker was. He was the little cunt that had pulled over my husband and, through a magnificent fabrication on a police report, helped to end my husbands Naval career!!! All I can say to you officer "fuck bag" is that karma is a nasty fucking whore!! I could only hope that she fucks you, up the ass, with a 12 inch dildo (dry), really soon. You make a living out of fucking with people?!?! What was it about our vehicle that seemed "dangerous" or a possible threat to other motorists?!? My driver was SOBER!!! And you're gonna snag him on the fact that his registration wasn't up to date, or some shit like that?!?! And then ask him if I had been doing cocaine?!?! Wait, WHAT!?!? All because I seemed nervous and had started a sneezing fit. Nervous.......FUCK YEAH, I was nervous!! When cops pull you over anymore, more than half the time, you have no clue about why they're stopping you!!! But it's NEVER a good thing. Now, add a few drinks on top of that (on a Friday night) as well as the "bug" that's been going around to give you a cough and the sniffles.........I guess they should be "worried" that I'm a coke fiend!!! FUCK YOU!! I (the passenger) was then asked to step out of the car. I was instructed to remove my coat and was then patted down. I emptied all of my shit onto the hood of the blue and white cruiser (complete with blue & red's flashing), the officer saw that I had something in my jeans pocket and the asked me "What's in your pocket ma'am?" To which I replied "Lip gloss and my lighter." Then I was instructed to empty that pocket as well. Then I was asked some insignificant questions that may or may not have been answered how they saw fit. At that point, since they had me out of the car with my personal effects spread all over the car (freezing my ass off), I started really wondering what I had done. Since it had gone this far, I thought that I was getting cuffed for sure. But thankfully, they let me put my coat back on, gather up all my crap, and sit back in the car. The driver, our roommate, was never once asked to step out of the vehicle. To reiterate, the driver - completely sober. The passenger (myself) - intoxicated. Not the other way around. They saw us leave the bar and followed us a quarter of a mile, before pulling us over. When they saw that he was driving completely sober, they actually got pissed because they they couldn't slap him with a DUI. So that's when they started harassing me.

Now, if anything, they should have sucked it up and congratulated him for being a model citizen and doing the right thing by "being the designated driver"!! He did everything right! He did what all these human authority figures tell you to do, by not drinking and driving. But instead, they proceeded to try and save face by doing a bunch of unnecessary horse-shit for over a half hour. All while the real criminals, that left the bar at the same time we did, are driving around Groton DRUNK!!

I, myself, have always been a damn good driver. I keep my car up on routine maintenance. I pay the friggin' loan. I keep it clean. I drive the speed limit, or as much as 3-4 miles over. My husband is constantly busting my bawls because I'm not going fast enough, for Christ's sake!!! Hell, the last time I was pulled over was back in 2006 because my Jeep had a bit of a loud exhaust. But, for some reason, whenever I see a "bacon boy" behind me..............I start wondering, "Did I forget to signal?" "Am I going to fast?" "Am I going to slow?" "My seat-belt is on. Did they not see it?" "Shit, I flicked my cigarette ashes out of my window. Maybe they though it was the whole butt. Damn, that's littering!" "I think I came to a complete stop at the sign. Maybe I didn't. Oh shit, maybe I just rolled. Fuck, I don't remember!" Be honest......how many of you are completely at ease when you're driving down the road and then you notice that cruiser behind you? You start questioning the days events, don't you?!? IT SHOULDN'T BE LIKE THAT, PEOPLE!!!

Hell, 30 years ago, if you were stopped for drinking and driving, they'd dump the rest of whatever you had in the car (because drinking and driving hadn't become much of an issue yet)..............and follow you home to make sure you made it there ok, or they'd drive you home themselves!! From that point, it was up to your parents to punish you how they saw fit (if you happened to be under the legal drinking age and still lived at home) There were no DWI's, DUI's, OUI's, MIP's, etc, etc. The police took care of you then, and I don't mean "take care of"...........I mean they genuinely helped you out.


Now......well, you can just forget all about that shit. Now, if you get arrested for drunk driving, YOUR LIFE IS OVER.

Police officers are hired to "serve and to protect".........at least they used to be. To "serve" your public's trust, uphold the law, and "protect" your fellow citizens. In my lifetime, I have never met an officer that had done something that warranted any sort of good recognition. I have never met a cop that put his life on the line for an innocent. And so many times, we hear on the news about how police officers in some random city were charged with numerous crimes. Excessive force, drugs, extortion, embezzlement and so-on...........basically, corruption at its finest.

Now, I know that there are probly some cops out there that are actually decent. They're human, just like you and me. They're tough on the people who deserve it. They actually have a little bit of compassion. But I think I can count on one hand how many of those kinds of officers that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Anyone I have told this story to, all say that I should file charges against them for abuse of authority and/or harassment. I'd really like to. It really sucks when it's not the cops saying "one more criminal off the streets". It's a citizen saying "one more corrupt officer off the beat".

A day in the life of myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment